Cockatiel Cove
Welcome to The Cockatiel Cove!Smile
Are you member? Do you want to ask a question,post pictures of your tiels discover facts about them? Something else?
Login!

Not a member?Interested in getting a tiel? Own one?Love them?Need to know more?
Join our community today!

what can i do to make him better and happy? Cockatiel
Cockatiel Cove
Welcome to The Cockatiel Cove!Smile
Are you member? Do you want to ask a question,post pictures of your tiels discover facts about them? Something else?
Login!

Not a member?Interested in getting a tiel? Own one?Love them?Need to know more?
Join our community today!

what can i do to make him better and happy? Cockatiel
Cockatiel Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cockatiel Cove

These sweet little guys deserve their own forum! Don't you think? Join our community of cockatiel lovers, owners, enthusiasts, experts, breeders and exhibitors!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  New PostsNew Posts  RegisterRegister  Support Us!Support Us!  Log inLog in  
Donate to us!
Gallery
what can i do to make him better and happy? Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» I'm new!
what can i do to make him better and happy? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:51 pm by Lexi

» Hi I am new to this site .
what can i do to make him better and happy? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:32 pm by kiesters

»  A Wholesome Cockatiel Diet
what can i do to make him better and happy? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:30 pm by kiesters

» how can I tame a nasty bird?
what can i do to make him better and happy? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:10 pm by kiesters

» Signs of an ill bird.
what can i do to make him better and happy? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:38 pm by BrendaDup

» A guide for new members
what can i do to make him better and happy? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Lexi

» So..how's everyone been?
what can i do to make him better and happy? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:36 pm by Lexi

» what should i do?
what can i do to make him better and happy? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:29 pm by Lexi

» New to the site and excited!
what can i do to make him better and happy? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:27 pm by Lexi

Affiliates
free forum

Budgie Forum

what can i do to make him better and happy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cockatiels R cool
cockatiels R cool

Name : sky
Female Posts : 4
Activity Points : 14

what can i do to make him better and happy? Empty
PostSubject: what can i do to make him better and happy?   what can i do to make him better and happy? Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:52 am

hi cockatiel fans,
i just got a mistreated male cockatiel called tinker. The woman how i got him from never cleaned out his cage so he was dirty he had no clean food or water so he is skinny he was never let out the cage so his flight feathers were all suck and hard he was in a cage with a budgie who bullied him and pulled out nearly all of his crest feathers because he was so dirty he never cleaned himself, he is soooo scared of people and flys of if you come close to him i have let him out the cage every day but he will not go back in in less you grab him which is hard and he bites and draws blood as his beak is sharp as he had no cuttle bone all my fingers and coved in teil bites ow!
i have all so i have seen that he has blood in the middle of his chest and there's cut there but its so hard and in crusted in blood so its hard to see i think it was caused by the woman's nail a she got him out the box because he screamed like he was in pain Sad
twice already he has crashed into wall and caused himself to have a nose bleed Sad i feel so sorry for him!
my female cockatiel molly has tried to preen him but he wont let her. also when i go close to the cage he flaps about in side and i am worried because i don't want him to brake a blood feather!
i have given him a shower (with he did not like ) and he is eating i have had him more that a week now and i don't no what to do !
Back to top Go down

what can i do to make him better and happy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cockatiel Cove :: Off Topic :: Forum Games-
Jump to: