Cockatiel Cove
Welcome to The Cockatiel Cove!Smile
Are you member? Do you want to ask a question,post pictures of your tiels discover facts about them? Something else?
Login!

Not a member?Interested in getting a tiel? Own one?Love them?Need to know more?
Join our community today!

I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Cockatiel
Cockatiel Cove
Welcome to The Cockatiel Cove!Smile
Are you member? Do you want to ask a question,post pictures of your tiels discover facts about them? Something else?
Login!

Not a member?Interested in getting a tiel? Own one?Love them?Need to know more?
Join our community today!

I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Cockatiel
Cockatiel Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cockatiel Cove

These sweet little guys deserve their own forum! Don't you think? Join our community of cockatiel lovers, owners, enthusiasts, experts, breeders and exhibitors!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  New PostsNew Posts  RegisterRegister  Support Us!Support Us!  Log inLog in  
Donate to us!
Gallery
I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» I'm new!
I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:51 pm by Lexi

» Hi I am new to this site .
I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:32 pm by kiesters

»  A Wholesome Cockatiel Diet
I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:30 pm by kiesters

» how can I tame a nasty bird?
I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:10 pm by kiesters

» Signs of an ill bird.
I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:38 pm by BrendaDup

» A guide for new members
I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Lexi

» So..how's everyone been?
I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:36 pm by Lexi

» what should i do?
I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:29 pm by Lexi

» New to the site and excited!
I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:27 pm by Lexi

Affiliates
free forum

Budgie Forum

I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Drini~
Admin
Admin
~Drini~

Name : Ujana
Female Posts : 195
Activity Points : 276

PostSubject: I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy....   I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:14 pm

I am thinking of getting Shakes a companion. I love him dearly, and during the school year sometimes I just can't spend as much time with him as I should. Budgies aren't a good enough companion for him. He hasn't clicked with any. I wanted to get him a female. Maybe one day in the summer I can let them raise a little family or two. He is such a sweety, I don't think he deserves being ignored all day. I would even take him to choose his buddy!Razz

Of course, it's a matter of convincing my parents. That will be hard, but let's see. What's your opinion on this? Would this be a good choice?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ibudgie.wordpress.com
Lexi
Admin
Admin
Lexi

Name : Lexi
Female Posts : 279
Activity Points : 448

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy....   I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:20 pm

If you feel its best.then go ahead.Its your choice,not ours. Wink

Geesh I dont understand parents.Come on people! Your child would like something,dont take it away!All you are really doing is taking away their trust from you. Mad

Rant over.

Last edited by Lexi on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
http://www.superiorart.bigboardlive.com
~Drini~
Admin
Admin
~Drini~

Name : Ujana
Female Posts : 195
Activity Points : 276

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy....   I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:23 pm

I wanna hear others opinions.Wink But thanks!

I think our parents have good reasons for doing certain things. They wanna grow us up into the best that we can be.Wink I understand their reason. They already think I'm bird OBBSESSED and that it will be too much noise for me to focus on homework and stuff...which btw is not..but I get it.Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ibudgie.wordpress.com
Cinnyluver
Admin
Admin
Cinnyluver

Female Posts : 210
Activity Points : 236

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy....   I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:18 pm

This is the same situation I was in with Cinny. And I do not regret deciding to get him a tiel companion! I think it helped him a lot and he seems so much happier now. Especially since you are in school, it might help him during the day to have someone to give him attention.
Back to top Go down
http://parrotpicasso.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy....   I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm thinking of getting Shakes a buddy....
Page 1 of 1